Welcome to the Help page of the Canadian Conservation Institute (CCI) Web site. The information contained on this page will assist you in navigating the site.
The navigation bars that appear on the top and left side of every page will take you directly to the indicated section with a single click of your mouse. There are also a number of spotlights on the Home page that provide direct access to some of our most requested information.
If you are unable to locate the information you require, we will be happy to assist you. Please submit your request to Enquiry Services (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Enquiry Services can help if you are unable to locate needed information.
Contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or:
or Toll-free in Canada: 1-866-998-3721
Canadian Conservation Institute
1030 Innes Road
Ottawa, Ontario K1B 4S7
If you wish to receive documents by mail, do not forget to include your full postal address.
Information throughout this site is provided in HTML as the primary format. In some cases, other software formats are provided as alternatives. To open these alternate formats, you may need to download and install one or more of the following on your computer:
- PDF - Files may also be available as Portable Document Format. To view these files you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. If the Adobe download site is not accessible to you, you can download Acrobat Reader from an accessible page. You can also visit the Adobe site for online conversion tools for PDF documents.
- DOC - Some files are available in Microsoft Word or Rich Text formats. To view these files you will need Microsoft Word Reader.
- XLS - To read a spreadsheet in Microsoft Excel format, you will need the Microsoft Excel Viewer.
- PPT - Presentations are available in Microsoft PowerPoint format. To view these files you will need PowerPoint Presentation Viewer.
- ZIP - With just a click, open all major compression file types, including Zip.
Media Players (for viewing interactive content)
If you have problems accessing the multimedia applications, you may want to download and install a free copy of one of the following software:
Still experiencing problems: please contact CCI at firstname.lastname@example.org.