List of Charges
All charges are in Canadian dollars.
- Copies made by clients on-site: no charge
- Copies made for Canadian clients: no charge
- Copies made for international clients: $12.50 per article, up to 20 pages (includes S/H); $0.20 for each additional page
Loans (4 weeks)
- To Canadian libraries and heritage organizations: no charge (return postage pre-paid)
- To US libraries: $12.50 per title (includes S/H) for books and videos
- Replacement charge for lost or damaged items: cost of item + $65 processing fee (items are considered lost if they are not received by the CCI Library 30 days after due date; losses or damages during transit are the responsibility of the sender.)
- Credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, or American Express)
- Money orders (payable to the Receiver General for Canada)
Fees are subject to change without notice. The Library also reserves the right to limit the number of photocopies or loans provided, if necessary.
(July 1, 2009)